Truck accidents in Nebraska can result in painful injuries, financial hardship, and a host of legal complexities. The intricacies of establishing liability, understanding the nuances of federal and Nebraska state trucking laws, and negotiating with large corporations can make the legal journey particularly daunting.
If you are injured by a negligent truck driver, you need a lawyer on your side to fight for your best interests. At Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe, our firm holds the knowledge, experience, and resources that you need to recover a fair settlement. Contact our Nebraska trucking accident attorneys today for a free case consultation and learn how we can support your journey toward healing and restitution.
Why Choose Our Nebraska Trucking Accident Lawyers?
- Endorsed by America’s Top 100, Super Lawyers, and more, our attorneys have the knowledge and tenacity that you need to seek justice in your truck accident claim.
- Utilizing our deep-rooted legal knowledge, we’ve secured substantial victories in trucking accident cases. We are dedicated to recovering the maximum possible compensation for our clients.
- We take a holistic approach to your case, ensuring that the legal matters are handled and that you receive the support that you need to navigate the aftermath of the collision.
Common Injuries in Trucking Accidents
Trucking accidents often result in significant and sometimes life-altering injuries due to the size and weight of commercial vehicles. Victims often suffer from serious complications from these injuries, some of which can impact the rest of their lives. Some of the most common injuries include:
- Fractures and Broken Bones: The force of impact can lead to fractures in various parts of the body, especially in the extremities.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: If the spinal cord is severed or compressed, the victim can suffer from complete or partial paralysis.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: A sudden blow or jolt to the head can cause concussions or more severe brain trauma.
- Lacerations and Abrasions: Debris and shattered glass can cause cuts and scrapes in a truck accident, which can lead to severe bleeding and scarring.
- Whiplash: Typically caused by rear-end collisions, whiplash is a neck injury caused by rapid back-and-forth movement, leading to severe pain and loss of motion.
Benefits of Hiring a Truck Accident Attorney for Your Case
If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident, securing legal representation is a crucial first step. These claims can be complex, and while you are recovering from a serious injury, handling the process alone can be quite challenging. Hiring a trucking accident attorney in Nebraska can provide several important benefits to your claim, such as the following:
- Extensive Knowledge of Trucking Laws: Trucking accidents often involve intricate federal and state regulations. A trucking accident lawyer in Nebraska understands these complexities and can help you navigate the legal landscape.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: Insurers often aim to minimize payouts. An attorney can negotiate on your behalf, fighting for your rights so that you receive a fair settlement.
- Representation in Court: If a settlement isn’t reached, your attorney can represent you in court and craft a compelling case in your favor.
- Determining Liability: Multiple parties can be at fault in trucking accidents. An attorney can help identify all liable parties and gather evidence to build your case.
Contact Our Nebraska Trucking Accident Lawyers Today for a Free Case Consultation
A Nebraska truck accident can lead to a multitude of hardships. At Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe, we strive to help victims overcome these challenges and seek the justice and compensation that they deserve. If you are injured in one of these collisions, contact us at (877) 816-2600 to discuss your case with one of our trucking accident lawyers in Nebraska.