Commercial truck accidents carry a heavy toll, often resulting in profound physical, emotional, and financial hardship for those involved. Victims often face emotional trauma and serious injuries, compounded by the sudden financial strain related to medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and lost income. This multifaceted impact disrupts lives and leaves accident survivors seeking both healing and justice.
If you are injured in a Missouri truck accident, the attorneys at Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe can help. Our Missouri personal injury attorneys are pursuing fair compensation for victims, addressing the full scope of their losses. In these situations, reach out to our firm for a free consultation and learn how we can support your case.
Why Choose Our Missouri Trucking Accident Attorneys?
- Our firm leverages over a century of experience, securing over $1 billion for our clients. We will advocate aggressively for your right to a fair settlement.
- Our Missouri trucking accident attorneys are committed to defending the rights of truck accident victims and advocating for change to prevent these serious incidents from happening in the future.
- We have been recognized nationally by America’s Top 100, Super Lawyers, and U.S. News Best Law Firms, reflecting our commitment to excellence.
Liability for Trucking Accidents in Missouri
After a truck accident, establishing liability becomes a crucial step in the legal process. Due to the intricate web of parties involved in the trucking industry and the Missouri trucking laws, multiple entities can bear responsibility for the accident.
The potential liable parties in a trucking accident include:
- Truck Driver: Errors like speeding, fatigue, or distracted driving can be attributed to the driver.
- Trucking Company: The company might be held liable if they failed to maintain vehicles properly, hired inexperienced drivers, or pushed drivers beyond safe working hours.
- Cargo Loaders: If the cargo was loaded improperly, leading to an unstable vehicle or spilled cargo, the loaders can be held responsible.
- Truck Manufacturers: Faulty parts or design defects can lead to accidents, making manufacturers accountable.
- Maintenance Providers: The providers responsible for the truck’s maintenance can be held liable if neglect or poor repair jobs lead to an accident.
How a Missouri Truck Accident Lawyer Can Support Your Truck Accident Claim
Navigating the complexities of a truck accident claim in Missouri can be overwhelming, especially when contending with injuries and emotional trauma. A truck accident attorney in Missouri can be an invaluable ally during this challenging time, offering a range of support such as:
- Investigative Experience: A truck accident lawyer in Missouri will meticulously gather evidence, interview witnesses, and consult with experts to strengthen your claim.
- Determining Liability: With deep knowledge of Missouri laws and the trucking industry, your lawyer can pinpoint the liable parties and fight to hold them accountable.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: Insurers often aim to minimize the amount of compensation paid to victims. An attorney can skillfully negotiate with insurance representatives and fight for a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If a fair settlement isn’t achieved outside of court, your attorney will be prepared to represent your interests in a trial.
By securing the services of a Missouri trucking accident attorney, you enhance your chances of a favorable resolution, making sure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
Schedule Your Free Case Consultation Today
If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident in Missouri, don’t wait to seek help. Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe, L.C. will advocate for the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today at (877) 816-2600 for a free consultation with a Missouri trucking accident lawyer.