When a trucking accident occurs, you may find yourself facing an overwhelming array of challenges. These collisions can be devastating, causing physical and emotional trauma as well as the financial burdens of medical bills and lost income—not to mention the long road to recovery and rehabilitation.
In these difficult times, you need an attorney on your side to fight for your right to justice. The law firm of Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe can provide the support and guidance you deserve. With our extensive experience in truck accident litigation, our Arizona trucking accident lawyers will guide you through the legal process, advocating aggressively for your maximum recovery. If you are injured in a truck accident, schedule a free consultation with a truck accident attorney in Arizona and begin your legal journey today.
Why Choose Our Arizona Trucking Accident Attorneys?
- With over a century of legal experience, our firm specializes in complex truck accident claims and will leverage our experience to fight for your right to a fair settlement.
- We are deeply committed to recovering the maximum amount possible for our clients. Over the years, we have secured over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for injury victims nationwide.
- Our attorneys are trusted by our clients to advocate for their best interests and have been nationally recognized by America’s Top 100, U.S. News Best Law Firms, and more.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Arizona
Truck accidents, due to their massive size and weight, can result in significant damage and injury. This is why there are several Arizona trucking laws and regulations that truck drivers must follow. Several factors often contribute to these devastating incidents. Recognizing these causes can help you identify the liable party or parties and understand the circumstances surrounding your accident.
Common causes may include:
- Driver Fatigue: Long hauls and tight schedules may push truck drivers to the brink of exhaustion, leading to impaired judgment and slowed reactions.
- Distracted Driving: With the proliferation of technology, drivers can be tempted to use their phones or other devices, causing them to lose focus on the road.
- Equipment Failure: This can result from inadequate maintenance or defective parts. Brake failures, tire blowouts, or malfunctioning signals are common culprits.
- Improper Loading: Overloading or unevenly distributing cargo can make a truck unstable, increasing the risk of rollovers or loss of control.
Your Legal Options After a Truck Accident
When you’re the victim of a truck accident, it’s essential to be aware of the legal avenues available to you. Under Arizona law, you can pursue multiple avenues of compensation to recover the settlement that you deserve:
- Insurance Claims: Arizona requires truck drivers and trucking companies to carry liability insurance. You can file a claim against the driver’s or company’s insurance policy.
- Personal Injury Lawsuit: If the accident resulted from another party’s negligence, you could file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault entity. This may include truck drivers and their employers.
- Product Liability: If a defective truck component contributed to the accident, you might have grounds to file a claim against the manufacturer or distributor.
A truck accident attorney in Arizona can help you identify your optimal path to compensation and navigate the legal system effectively, maximizing your chances of a successful outcome.
Contact Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe Today
In the aftermath of a trucking accident, the road to recovery can seem daunting. The attorneys at Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe can guide you through the legal process and fight for your right to recovery. Contact us at (877) 816-2600 to discuss your next steps with an truck accident lawyer in Arizona.