Has a cherished loved one died due to the careless or negligent behavior of a third party? Are you overwhelmed with needing to support your family while trying to pay unexpected funeral costs and medical debt?
If so, our team at Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe wishes to offer you our condolences during this challenging time.
While we know that nothing will ever fully stop your grief after experiencing your Lee’s Summit wrongful death case, we know that the compensation won in your case can assist with the expenses that arise due to your loved one’s passing. For instance, we won a jury verdict of $50 million for a grieving family in Missouri as the result of their family’s heartbreaking wrongful death.
So contact our caring and compassionate team of Lee’s Summit personal injury attorneys. Call toll-free at (877) 816-2600 or book a case review online.
Why Families Pick Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe For Their Wrongful Death Case
Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe is one of the best wrongful death law firms in Missouri, with only five-star ratings on Google.
Here are just a few reasons why current and former clients rate us so favorably:
- We are attentive and sympathetic to you after your loved one’s wrongful death. We approach our client’s wrongful death cases with heightened care and compassion. Our goal is always to take care of the work and logistics regarding your case, giving room for you and your family to grieve.
- We don’t let insurers get the upper hand. When attempting to negotiate with insurance companies, we know exactly the tactics they use to try and pay you less than what you are rightfully owed.
- We take complex cases to trial – and win. While we are glad to offer you compassion in your wrongful death case, we do not let the defendant receive a lenient outcome. Unlike other Lee’s Summit wrongful death attorneys who prefer settling as a secure result, we aren’t afraid to take tough cases to court.
- We encourage clients to contact us with their questions. Many of our best reviews explain how our Lee’s Summit wrongful death lawyers are ready to answer your questions whenever you have them. Because we never charge you hourly, you don’t have to worry about running up a large bill whenever you are just trying to understand the facts. This contingency fee payment structure guarantees you never pay us upfront or throughout your civil proceeding; we only charge you if we win or settle your case.
Who Can File A Missouri Wrongful Death Case?
In Missouri, there are several classes of people eligible to file a wrongful death case and become the case’s executor.
- Preference is given to the deceased’s spouse, parents, or children (adopted, natural, or illegitimate).
- If there are no individuals from these classes, then the eligibility passes to a brother, sister, niece, or nephew of the deceased.
- Finally, if there are no eligible individuals of the proceeding classes, a Missouri court can appoint a plaintiff ad litem who will serve as the executor.
Call (877) 816-2600 To Start Work With a Wrongful Death Attorney in Lee’s Summit Today
The lawyers at Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe are ready to hear from you. Call our wrongful death lawyers in Lee’s Summit or book your free, no-obligation case review online today.