For those who choose motorcycles for transportation, they face a greater risk of injury in the event of a crash. Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable motorists on the road. Unlike drivers and passengers of motor vehicles, motorcyclists do not have much protection between their bodies and the elements. If you have suffered injury in a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your damages. The experienced Independence motorcycle accident attorneys at Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe can help you understand your rights and your legal options.
- With over a century of experience resulting in over a billion dollars in verdicts and settlements, we have been the voice of victims.
- We are committed to our clients and fight passionately to get the best possible outcome for every client.
- Our nationally recognized lawyers strategically pursue all avenues of liability to demand accountability and maximize compensation for you and your loved ones.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, you are not alone. Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys will fight to restore your life. Call Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe toll-free today at (877) 816-2600 to speak with one of our Independence personal injury attorneys. We offer free consultations.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Independence, MO
Most motorcyclists ride responsibly. Unfortunately, drivers of passenger vehicles do not accord motorcyclists the same respect as other passenger vehicles. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Passenger vehicles driving aggressively
- Other motorists turning into the path of motorcycles
- Driving in inclement weather
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
Even if you were not involved in a Independence car accident collision with another vehicle, you may still be entitled to compensation for your damages if they caused you to crash and sustain injury.
How Our Independence Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Can Help You
When you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be facing months of medical expenses, lost wages, and pain. You need a motorcycle accident attorney in Independence who will fight aggressively for you at every stage of the legal process so you can focus on your recovery. Our experienced Independence motorcycle accident lawyers will:
- Give your case the attention it needs to investigate your claim and gather all necessary supporting evidence
- Identify all responsible parties in your case, to fight for you to get the fullest compensation possible that you are entitled to
- Diligently prepare your case so that we are court-room ready if a negotiated settlement is not in your best interest
Recoverable Damages in a Motorcycle Accident Case
Every case is different, and your recoverable damages will depend on the circumstances of your case and the severity of your injury. While we cannot guarantee specific outcomes, our experienced motorcycle accident lawyers in Independence will work tirelessly to get you compensation for the damages you suffered. Your damages may include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Lost earning capacity
- Physical rehabilitation
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of capacity to enjoy life
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, the Independence motorcycle accident attorneys of Dollar, Burns, Becker & Hershewe want to help you. It costs you nothing to contact us today. Let our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys put their skills to work for you. Contact us toll-free at (877) 816-2600 today to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation.