Dollar, Burns & Becker was named Elder Abuse Litigation Law Firm of the Year by Lawyers Monthly, an international publication, as part of its annual Legal Awards.
This awards ceremony “recognizes the achievements of law firms, lawyers, counsel and those connected to the legal world who have a proven track record in delivery results for their clients over the past twelve months.”
Judges use a ten-point criteria for selecting award honorees. This includes:
- The number of vote nominations received
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activity in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant legal cases and legal activity
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement within transactions, deals & cases
- Peer recognition and personal achievement
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Previous accolades and entries within the international legal guides
With our team’s more than 30 years of experience giving a voice to victims of abuse and neglect, Dollar, Burns & Becker have worked tirelessly to be chosen for this award.
Our partners have handled hundreds of elder abuse cases ranging from death, physical, and sexual abuse. On behalf of our community, we have fought for changes to state and federal regulations, as well as nursing home policies and procedures, to ensure our elderly are given the care they deserve.
Read more about the Lawyers Monthly Award.